These quotes and scriptures strike a chord with me. The scripture Matthew 11:28-29 is one of my favorites because it gives me a peaceful feeling that God has my back. No matter what is going on with my life, I can turn to Him and trust that He will be there for me.
The second scripture is from Psalm 91 and reflects on the peace and certainty one will obtain when turning to God for answers and trusting Him. He will shield you from harm no matter and that protection is never ending.
My third scripture today is all about patience.Sometimes we have to wait through hard and trying times to see the light and blessings. I believe it’s all a lesson to stay strong and resilient, and those qualities will build you into a better well rounded person. I’ve had many things happen in my life that I could’ve given up, but I didn’t! Instead I rode it out with determination and once you get through all the hard times, the blessings are even sweeter!
Ive been nominated to post for 3 quotes for 3 days challenge by Wheat and Tares at https://thegrizzlegrist.wordpress.com/. I graciously accept the challenge and want to thank her for nominating me! This is new to me but it sounds like fun and I like a challenge. Check out her inspirational blog, which I look forward to reading every week.
The rules for the 3 Quotes for 3 Days Challenge are:
1. Post three quotes for three days
2. Each day nominate three bloggers for challenge ( no repetition))
3. Thank who nominated you
4. Inform the nominees
Today I nominate three fellow bloggers who I enjoy very much and are great people to know in the blogging world.
1. I wish to nominate Jodi at The Creative Life in Between. Jodi’s blog is uplifting with her wonderful art, poetic prose, and delicious recipes. I discovered her blog early on and read it every week, enjoying all that she shares.
2. Next I want to nominate Seven Roses (Daksha) from The Canny Catnip Nook. This blog presents beautiful pictures and creative writing. Daksha includes helpful tips on going green and taking care of our corner of the world.
3. For my third nomination today, I nominate Loretta from safariofthemind.com/. Loretta’s blog has wonderful recipes, articles on gardening and travel. I really enjoy her posts and love the pictures.
All My Best,
Heart and Soul ❤️